Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Where Are My Bookmarks?

Mimi asked a great question today. (Miriam, I hope I spelled Mimi correctly!) Once class is over and the class Moodle access goes away, where can we find the links to all of the apps we have shared in class. I went to my Delicious site to show where they can be found. That link is here. Alas, I haven't visited that site for a while and wouldn't you know, they have dramatically changed the interface. I must admit, too, that I have not updated the site lately.

Indeed, you can find most of the links there but it is not very friendly to just browse through my 153 bookmarks. So I have a summer project to update the list or find a new application that may provide a better way to search and browse the list. I opened a free Diigo (dee-go) account to check it out. My account is at diigo. I will play with that for a while to see if it is a better choice. If so, I'll upgrade to the non-ad version and give it a go ($7 per year). But the jury is out - I'll let you know. There are other bookmark apps that I will investigate as well.

For now, I'll keep my Delicious account. The link is also at the top of the class Moodle page.
Dennis

2 comments:

  1. Great job today! lots of great information!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job today! lots of great information!!!

    ReplyDelete